Friday, May 05, 2006

Movies

I really enjoy going to the movies. It's my escape from reality. I love big, blow 'em up movies, comedies & suspense. Not a big fan of the horror/gory movies, but once in a blue moon my man will talk me into watching one with him. I usually regret it when it's over & time to go to bed.

We just saw MI: 3 tonight. Not too bad. I'm not a Tom Cruise fan, but there was enough action in this movie to entertain me, make my palms sweaty & make me jump a few times. Now I'm home watching King Kong. I LOVED seeing the movie in the theater. The CGI effects were amazing on the gorilla. The movie itself was a bit too long, but it was still great. And yes, I cried... a lot. That's how realistic they made Kong look.

I also enjoy the popcorn w/that fake butter they put on it.

No comments: