Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A new look

I got a perm tooday. Talk about going back in time! I think I was in high school, maybe a freshman in college, the last time those rods & chemicals touched my hair. I'm not really sure what made me do it. Change is good & my stylist says it'll relax at least 30%. It's not THAT curly, but it's a big difference from the stringy straight hair I've been living with the past few years. I can't wash it for 3 days. Gross! I can wet it, but with a spary bottle. Not supposed to douse it in the shower... WHAT?! When I go one day without washing my hair, it looks like I've combed it with a porkchop. Greeeezy! And the smell... man, everyone's going to know what I did. That & the fact that my hair is frizzy.

post-script: This was taken in San Diego on our vacation about 2 weeks after the big event. See! It's not THAT frizzy!

2 comments:

HolyJuan said...

Um, hello? Photos!

HolyJuan said...

(Read in the "smokin' voice)

Slightly frizzah!